maandag 21 april 2014

UFO Splits Into Two, Then Unites Again, Wales april 2014, UFO Sighting News.


Date of sighting:  April 2014
Location of sighting: North Pembrokeshire, Wales

Eyewitness states: 
“I ran inside the house to get my phone, but there wasn’t enough battery left to film it, but there was enough to take pictures, so I started snapping away,” she said.

“As I watched it, it split up into two pieces and then it went back into one. It then shot off into the sky in the blink of an eye. It just went up and up until I couldn’t see it anymore.” 

“I’ve never seen anything like this before, it was a bright morning with clear blue skies." “I can’t explain it. It moved too fast to be of this earth, but I don’t believe in aliens.”

Source: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/2014/04/ufo-splits-into-two-then-unites-again.html?m=1

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten